I've Been Tagged!

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in posts.

Some of my cousins have starteed a system where you pick the 6th folder and then the 6th image out of your images folder. They have asked (tagged) me to do it, so here I go:

This photo was taken on the 5th of may 2007 at Bowral. This was part of a birthday trip for me - we went down in the bitter cold to the Don Bradman museum, and after that, we went to the nearby national park, where I took this picture of a waterfall.
Well there we go, nice and simple ;)
I have been doing a lot of photosohpping lately, but haven't got around to uploading it all, so hopefully within the next few weeks you will see a few more posts pop up. Cheers.

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Wow!!!!
That would of been heaps fun!
At first it looks looks like a blue volcano!!

Love,Naomi

Anonymous said...

Hi Jake , Love the photo.
Love Nan

Jacob said...

Thanks guys ;)

Zac said...

I like this picture it looks a lightning bolt.awesome!!!

Post a Comment

Please keep comments, clean and non-derogatory. Thanks