A Photo Photoshopped in Photoshop

Hi everyone,
We went to the sand dunes slightly north of Tea Gardens the other week, and with the great views, I took about 300 photos, unfortunately about 2 thirds of them are UNDER EXPOSED! (Thats definitely a learning curve, I well never do that again!). However when my sister and I were having some roughfalls down the staggeringly humongous sand dunes, Mum took some great photos of us. It was one of these photos that I decided to do some basic photoshopping with.



Feel the hologramism (I love writers liberty)... Do not fight it.... Embrace the change (Oops, now I'm going all sci-fi with Doctor Who)

Have a great day.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Love it - love it - love it!

mum
xx

Sande said...

Was the sand all pink when you were there too??

Emily said...

nice photoshopping!!
love em

Naomi said...

What day did you guys go? we went on the 22nd.

Heaps fun isn't it?!

Love,Naomi

Anonymous said...

HI Jake , Great photo,
Love Nan

Post a Comment

Please keep comments, clean and non-derogatory. Thanks