More photos...

Hi everyone, welcome to post #2 of photos, photos and more pictures.





I'm interested - what does the water shape above look like to you (think clouds)?



(I had about 80 odd more of these water shots, but I thought I might just tease you with one or two)



And since I've have probably boggled your mind in a state awe over my pictures, I might hold back for a day or two on my awesomely apocalyptic massive manipulation for a few days to let your senses rest.

Have a great week, and enjoy!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Lol! yes I agree, it dose look like a long duck's neck and head with pudgy cheeks!! and I like the water on the cordaline.
love em
xxoo

Naomi said...

It looks like some sought of otter type thing I think!!
How did you get the water to splash up?

Great photos.

Jacob said...

I'd tell you but I'll have to kill you!


Nah, it is a water fountain we have by the pool. Dad turned it up so it was splashing and I took some quick shutter speed photos of the water.

Just Be Real said...

Intriguing photos. Thanks for sharing! Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Great photos Jake , what a snake
Love nan

Fiona said...

I still think it looks like a thumbs up sign.......

Great photos Jacob..

love
mum
xx

Post a Comment

Please keep comments, clean and non-derogatory. Thanks